Hotels on Manali Leh Highway
There are two ways to reach Leh. Where one is from Srinagar (Jammu & Kashmir) the other one is from Manali. Where the Jammu & Kashmir highway is a bit easier, the entire Manali highway stretch after Rohtang Pass offers a challenging trail to ride for bikers. It has un-constructed roads, various potholes, and water puddles making balancing the bike a bit of a challenge. For those who thought only altitude and oxygen supply are the problems that they have to face during the trip from Manali to Leh then they must not forget about the scarcity of accommodation on the Manali-Leh highway.
Therefore, not everyone prefers using this passage over the other. The entire stretch of this Highway post Manali can be categorized under those highways where civilization is hard to find on a major stretch. With no people, it becomes pretty difficult to find accommodation on Manali Leh Highway.
This doesn’t mean there are no hotels or stays available but each traveler should be well-aware of the limited options throughout the highway. All types of accommodations available in Manali Leh Highway include hotels, motels, guest houses, BnB, and homestays. It is very important for each traveler to keep a tab on their stay and make a move accordingly because missing out on any of the stays can mean no options available for 10-100’s of km.
Budget-friendly Hotels on Manali Leh Highway
Most hotels or accommodation options on the Manali-Leh Highway are budget hotels. They offer a good place to stay on the Leh-Manali Highway and surely can be a savor in time of need. Here are a few options that you can look for.
The Apple House
A budget-friendly hotel on the Leh-Manali Highway is the Apple House. It offers a comfortable stay to all the guests so that they can relax for a while before heading on their journey onwards.
Located at the Vipasha Valley on Shanag Road; the hotel is just about 5 km from the city of Manali. With all the basic facilities and amenities; Apple House also offers a mesmerizing view of the valley in the backdrop to all the visitors.
Another budget accommodation on the Leh-Manali highway is the Angrup Lodge. It is situated in the Village Chachoga near Manali. Offering a relaxing and comfortable stay, this lodge has dedicated parking for guests and is equipped with all the necessary facilities and amenities. Beautifully tucked away in the valley; this lodge offers breathtaking views from the balcony. One can comfortably rest here before going to their destination.
One can also enjoy laundry service, peaceful time, a relaxing environment, and much more at affordable prices. Guests traveling with their partner can also enjoy their time here because this is one of the perfect hotels to stay for couples
Luxury Hotels on Manali Leh Highway
Finding Luxury Hotels on this highway is a bit difficult but there are some of the best hotels for staying with families and friends on Leh Manali Highway and if Luxury is what you are looking for, here are the limited options.
A peaceful and calm place where guests can spend a day or two with their family is Hotel Triveni. It might not be a luxury hotel but is way better than the budget hotels on the highway. Located in Sissu, this hotel can be one of the best stay options on Manali Leh Highway.
Hotel Ibex is yet another wonderful place to live and probably can be called a luxury hotel on Leh-Manali highway. With 27 total rooms in the vicinity, the options can be chosen amongst AP, MAP, CP, and EP rooms. There are 20 dormitory beds also available for people.
- There are few spots on the Leh-Manali highway where you can pitch up your tent but it isn’t advised.
- Over time things have become better and people might find rest houses and circuit houses on the Leh Manali highway.
- While checking in the hotels, lodges, or motels; make sure that you have all the necessary IDs.
- If you have a bag or luggage on the pillion seat, do carry it with yourself to the room. Even if there is a dedicated and safe parking area of the hotel.
- Though all the hotels are already taking care of their guest’s safety, it is advised to use your towel and other items.
- Keep a sanitizer close by and use it whenever necessary.
- How to Prepare for Ladakh Trip
- Facilities in Ladakh
- Family Trip to Ladakh
- How and Where to Carry Spare Fuel
- Ladakh With Parents - Senior Citizens
- How to Carry Laptop
- ATM and Bank Facilities in Leh City
- Things to Carry for Ladakh Winter Trip
- Where & How to Rent an Oxygen Cylinder
- Ladakh in June
- Ladakh in May
- Ladakh in July
- Ladakh in September
- Ladakh in October
- Ladakh in August
- Ladakh in November
- Leh to Nubra Valley
- Delhi to Ladakh
- Bangalore to Ladakh
- Pangong Lake to Tso Moriri
- Travel from Manali to Leh
- Leh to Tso Moriri
- How to Travel to Pangong Tso
- How to Travel Nubra Valley to Pangong Tso via Wari
- Srinagar to Leh
- Leh to Khardung La
- Stay in Ladakh
- Rent a Bike in Ladakh
- Rent a Bike in Leh
- Rent a Bike in Srinagar
- Rent a Bike in Manali
- Mobile Phone Services in Ladakh
- Hotels on Manali Leh Highway
- Hotels on Srinagar Leh Highway
- Hotels Near Tso Moriri
- Hotels in Leh
- Hotels Near Pangong Lake
- Hotels in Nubra Valley
- Mountain Biking
- Leh Jeep Safari
- Adventure Sports
- Mountaineering in Ladakh
- Camping in Ladakh
- Buddhism in Ladakh
- Cuisine in Ladakh
- River Rafting in Ladakh
- History & Culture
- Shopping in Ladakh
- Trekking in Ladakh
- Wildlife in Ladakh
- Tips and Suggestions
- Ladakh in January
- Ladakh in December
- Clothes to carry for your Ladakh Trip
- Medical Facilities
Trending Ladakh Tour Packages