Srinagar and Ladakh have been blessed with picturesque vistas, memorable experiences, and wonderful climate. This package from Srinagar offers you a chance to explore these wonderful places, amid the mighty Himalayas. This is a well-planned tour of 11 days that is going to take you to wonderful places and attractions such as Srinagar, Kargil, Leh, Nubra Valley, Pangong, and Sarchu. This group tour package is going to be an amazing deal. Some of the highlights include Shikara ride in Srinagar, road journey across high-altitude passes, double-humped camel ride in Nubra sand dunes, charming Pangong Lake, and popular monasteries of Ladakh including Thiksey, Shey, and Diskit.
As you land at Srinagar airport and reach the hotel by yourself, our team members will meet in the hotel/ houseboat.
(Optional: Arrival in Srinagar. Meet our tour representative who helps you with an assisted transfer to hotel with an extra cost). Complete the check-in formalities. Lunch is followed by a Shikara ride on a direct payment basis, one of the most popular things to do in Srinagar. Later on, get ready to visit the breathtaking Mughal Gardens-founded in the Mughal era. Nishat Bagh, Chashme-e-Shahi and Shalimar Bagh comprise the Mughal gardens.
Stay overnight in Srinagar.
On day 2, post breakfast gets ready for your road transfer to Kargil. On the way, there are halts at Sonamarg – a pristine valley with lush green views and snow-clad peak; Zojila Pass (a high altitude pass); Drass Village- the world's 2nd coldest inhabitant place. Here you visit War memorial hall and Museum- also known as Vijay path. The memorial was constructed by the Indian Army in the memory of the soldiers and officers of the Indian Army who laid their lives in the Kargil War. Evening arrival in Kargil. Check-in formalities. The rest of the evening is at your leisure. You can stroll around the market of Kargil and enjoy the mesmerizing view of the Suru River during the sunset.
Return to the hotel in the evening and have a sumptuous dinner. Overnight stay at the hotel in Kargil.
After breakfast, start driving towards Leh. On the way stop for a quick visit to the Lamayuru monastery. Lamayuru is known for its unique landscape that resembles the moon. Take clicks of the beauty to cherish it as wonderful memories. Continue with your journey. Stop at the Magnetic Hill to marvel at the amazing natural wonder. Also, pay respects to Pathar Sahib Gurudwara- constructed in memory of Guru Nanak Dev Ji- the founder of Sikh religion and the first guru. Continue your road journey. On arrival in Leh, visit the Hall of Fame Museum a war memorial by the Indian Army that was founded in the memory of Indian soldiers who laid lives in Indo-Pak wars. Complete the check-in formalities at your hotel. The evening is at your leisure. Explore the markets of Leh and enjoy the majestic landscapes in the backdrop.
Overnight stay in Leh.
The day is free of plans. Enjoy the comfort of your hotel. Or opt to explore the local market. As Leh is located at such high altitude, you need to acclimatize. Take sufficient rest, intake of fluids, besides walking and getting mobile.
Overnight stay in Leh.
On the 5th day of your Ladakh tour, you will proceed towards one of the wonders of the land. After breakfast gets ready for transfer to the gorgeous Nubra Valley via Khardungla Pass- one of the highest motorable roads in the world with an altitude of 18,380 feet. As you reach the Valley, check into the hotel. Have lunch. Later, leave the comforts of your room to enjoy a ride on double-humped camel's back to explore the Sand Dunes between Diskit and Hunder Village. Treat your eyes to the scenery all around.
Overnight in Nubra Valley.
Get ready to encounter the most fascinating journey in Ladakh. Turtuk is not a very popular destination but it has an unbelievable history. You will start your journey from Nubra in the morning to the Turtuk, it is a village that was a part of Pakistan till 1971. You will get an opportunity to get along with the locals and listen to their stories and you will be stunned by hearing their stories that on the night of the 13 December 1971 they slept in Pakistan and when they woke up next morning, they woke up in India. Indian Army recapture this village which was part of the Baltistan region of PoK. En route to the Turtuk witness the sheer beauty of the Ladakh and its interiors which is still untouched from the modernity. Turtuk is famous for apricots and walnuts. Enjoy your time in the farms and alongside the Shyok River.
Return to the hotel in the evening after the full-day excursion. Have a sumptuous dinner at the resort and overnight stay in Nubra.
Start the day early with a hearty breakfast. Later, get ready for a visit to the Diskit Monastery to get blessings of Lord Buddha. The ancient monastery has a pious ambiance that blesses all who pay a visit. Revel in the magnificent views of Nubra Valley. The beautiful valley in the 'Land of High Passes' is nothing short of amazing for all your senses.
While you drive to Pangong Lake via Shyok River you can enjoy views of amazing landscape beauty. The view itself gives you a rush of adrenalin with its limitless opportunities of adventure. Stop for lunch at Durbuk. After a break of 1 hour, continue with your drive to Pangong Lake. On arrival, check into the tents. Bask in bliss with a view of the multiple blue colors of the water. Besides, start gazing at Pangong Lake is also an experience of a lifetime.
Overnight stay in Pangong Lake.
Early morning enjoys the picturesque view of Sunrise on the lake. After breakfast drives back to Leh, en-route visit Thiksey Monastery and Shey Palace. Our driver will drop you at Leh market and explore yourself. The later the car will leave the service station.
Return to the hotel after exploring the market and shopping. Have a mouth-watering dinner and overnight stay at the hotel in Leh.
After Breakfast 7:30 drive to Sarchu passing, Skyangchu Thang – Enjoy your lunch at Pang, by crossing Nakeela and Lachung La. Continue drive to Jispa. Arrive Jispa by evening. The rest of the evening is at your leisure. Explore the majestic beauty of Jispa by strolling around.
Overnight stay in Jispa.
After the breakfast drive for Manali, a beautiful scenic drive by crossing Baralacha La (4845m), lunch at Sissu village, later cross famous Rohtang Pass, 13050 ft. Arrive Manali and check-in at the hotel (arriving Manali depend on traffic of Rohtang pass). The rest of the time is at your leisure. Go for Manali sightseeing. Explore the market and enjoy the local delicacies on Mall Road. You can also explore the Old Manali and delve into the hippie vibes there.
Later come back to the hotel in the evening and have dinner. Overnight stay at the hotel in Manali.
Today is the last day. Get an assisted transfer to the airport/bus stand for your onward journey.
Wonder of Ladakh Srinagar with Turtuk exclusive pricing Guide
|Tour Plan||Package Price per Person|
|DOUBLE / TRIPLE SHARING BASIS||INR 25,500 (on twin / triple sharing)|
|Single room Supplement cost twin cost||INR 14,999 (Sup. Single room)|
|Child with extra bed without seat in car||INR 14,500|
|Child with without extra bed in hotel but with seat in vehicle||INR 8,900|
|Child with without extra bed and without with seat in car||INR 6,700|
|Airport pick up charge||INR 1,450|
|Dropping charge with in Manali.||INR 1,450|
Hotel to be used and Similar
|Jamal resort or similar||The Kargil/ Royal Gasho or similar||Kidar or similar||
|Kora Eco Resort Or similar||
|Hadimba / Rohtang Height|
Wonder of Ladakh Fixed Departure Calander
|Operating Month||Ex Srinagar||Departure|
- Twin sharing accommodation at all places in HOTEL/ Camps as applicable to the itinerary.
- Daily Breakfast and Dinner at all the hotels.
- Welcome-drink on arrival with cookies and biscuits.
- Exclusive sightseeing & excursions by one non-AC Deluxe tempo or car as per above program
- 3kg Oxygen cylinder is included from Day 05 to Day 08
- First Aids Box
- Tour Coordinator only available with minimum 8 person travelling in the group)
- Assistance on departure point.
- Domestic airfare.
- Shikara ride in Srinagar dal lake or other lakes.
- Monastery entrances fee.
- Camel riding fee.
- Airport transfer at Srinagar airport Pick up / Manali drop Services @ INR 1450 per way
- Personal items like mineral water, phone calls, laundry, etc.
- Extra meals/room services / bottled beverages consumed at the hotel.
- Additional costs for Hotel accommodation, transport services due to flight cancellation, roadblocks, etc.
- Porterage & tips at the airport, Hotel/Camp staff & drivers.
- There will be no alternate and adjustment sightseeing which missed the sightseeing and itinerary due to customer end, the extra sightseeing will chargeable as per sightseeing.
- 5 % GST extra on total billing.
- The group should be of minimum 8 to operate the tour
- Srinagar local sightseeing reporting time: 3 PM, departure 3:30 PM
- Seating plan on a daily rotation basis and not chosen by personal interest
- All the hotel vouchers /confirmation status will be issued 10 days prior to the Departure.
- Tour starts from Srinagar hotel only (guest should be assembled for on time for local sightseeing)
- En-route Lunch-time and venue will be decided by our tour manager.
- Late check-out and fresh time are not included in the cost. Further directly coordinate with Hotel Receptionist.
- All the sightseeing standard time is maximum 1 hrs as each places .
- Pangong stay in will confirmation in month April 2020 as per local administration guidance
- If there more issue in pangong accommodation in tour series, so we will discontinue the pangong stay and back to leh on same from Nubra itinerary would be Nubra to pangong and 2Hrs sightseeing in pangong and back to leh via changla pass , please reconfirmed with local team
- Please be cooperative with tour coordinators during the trip we highly appreciated to you
- All taxes, hotel rates, transport rates, etc are as applicable on date. Any future hike on same would be charged extra.
- The above rates are valid for the given dates only.
- The above is only an offer and not confirmation of your bookings. We shall proceed with your booking once we receive the payment from you & if we are not able to get the original hotels, shall provide equivalent / alternative hotels.
- Normal hotel check in /Check out time 1400 / 1200hrs
- In Kashmir/Leh only BSNL postpaid SIM Card works and SIM Card of any other operators don’t work in these areas because of network problems. Sometimes Airtel postpaid works in these areas but we strongly recommend to use only BSL postpaid SIM. Hence we request all our valued guests to take BSNL postpaid SIM card during your Kashmir/Leh tour. The other option is to get in touch with us through our local driver or local office.
- Any Expenses Arising Out of Unforeseen Circumstances Like Flight Delay / Cancellation / Hike in Fare Strike or Any Other Natural Calamities or Any Emergency Evacuation Expenses.Any Other Item Not Mentioned in The Cost Includes Section.Medical Expenses (apart from First Aid) And Insurance of Any Kind.
- Identity Proof: It is Mandatory for all guests to provide Photo ID + VISA at the time of booking confirmation.
- Terms & conditions :For terms & conditions click: www.lehladakhindia.com/terms-and-conditions/
- Jurisdiction Clause: All the disputes arising out of this agreement or any other subsequent agreement would be subject to Delhi Courts only.