Glimpses of Ladakh is the ideal opportunity for those looking to discover Ladakh’s cultural and topographical treasures – its scenic highway passes, monasteries, scenic countryside – in as little time as possible. This 3 nights and 4 days package will let you explore some of the most remarkable Buddhist Monasteries in Leh Ladakh which includes Shey Monatery, Thiksey Monastery, Hemis Monastery and Stok. While in Leh, you'll also visit Shanti Stupa which offers panoramic view of the Leh Town and one of the best photo ops of the town along with Leh Palace where the former monarch of Ladakh resided. And that is not all as you will be taken on topof Khardung La, the highest motorable pass in the world.
After your early morning flight has brought you to the beautiful city of Leh, our representatives will escort you out of the Kushok Bakula Rinpoche (KBR) Airport transfer to your hotel. Once you have checked into your room you have the remainder of the day at your own leisure. We recommend you use this time to get acclimatized to the high altitude and low air pressure in Ladakh. Evening can be utilized for a short walk to local markets. Return back to your rooms for overnight stay.
After a delicious, early breakfast, proceed to a full day Indus Valley tour, which includes visits to the Shey Palace and Thiksey, Hemis and Stok Monasteries – the most beautiful Buddhist Monasteries of great historical significance in Ladakh. Box lunch is provided to all guests. Evening can be a good time to hit the local markets and try some local cuisine. Stay overnight at the hotel.
On the 3rd day of the tour, you will kickstart with a 48 km morning drive to Khardungla Pass which, at 5600 meters, is supposedly the world’s highest motorable pass. You are then driven back to the hotel for lunch and a short afternoon nap. Around 2:00 pm, drive towards the way of Magnetic hill, a confluence of Zanskar River and Indus River. Magnetic Hill is a place that defies gravity and the vehicle started to roll uphill. En route Leh, you will visit Shanti Stupa, a beautiful spot to enjoy a typical Ladakh evening offering a panoramic view of the Leh town. Later, visit the 16th-century Lehchen Palkhar or Leh Palace. Evenings are again kept free at your leisure.
Overnight stay at the hotel in Leh.
Early morning transfer to Kushok Bakula Airport, Leh for your onward destination.
Quote 1 : Valid from 1st April to 30th April 2021
Price of Per Person Inclusive of taxes based on Minimum 05 Guests Travelling Together @ INR 11200 /-
Quote 1 : Valid from 1st May to 30th Sep 2021
Price of Per Person Inclusive of taxes based on Minimum 05 Guests Travelling Together @ INR 12400 /-
Deluxe Hotel to be Used/ Similar
|city||Hotel||Meals||No of Night|
|Leh||Lakrook Boutique Stay||Breakfast & Dinner||03 Nights|
Quote 2 : Valid from 1st April to 30th April 2021
Price of Per Person Inclusive of taxes based on Minimum 05 Guests Travelling Together @ INR 17900 /-
Quote 2 : Valid from 1st May to 30th Sep 2021
Price of Per Person Inclusive of taxes based on Minimum 05 Guests Travelling Together @ INR 25000 /-
Luxury Hotel to be Used/ Similar
|city||Hotel||Meals||No of Night|
|Leh||Grand Dragon||Breakfast & Dinner||03 Nights|
- Accommodation using 02 Double Starting Rooms Category of Hotels with an extra bed.
- Daily Breakfast & Dinner – As per the Package in the Hotel.
- Airport / hotel transfers + city tour + Drives as per the itinerary by Non Ac Xylo / Similar.
- All currently applicable taxes, however, any other tax as and when levied by the Government shall be extra.
- Any meal unless specified above.
- Any Guide Services.
- Any Air fare/ Train Ticket.
- All entrances fees to monuments.
- Personal nature expenses like telephone / laundry bills etc.
- Airports tax and travel insurance etc.
- Services not specified above.
- Travel Insurance
- Oxygen cylinder @ INR 700/- per day per Cylinder
1. All taxes, entrance fees, airfare, Hotel / Transport rates are as on date. Any future hike will be charged extra.
2. The above rates are valid from 1st April till 30th Sep 2021
3. The above is only an offer and we are not holding any booking at this stage, booking would be subject to availability once confirmed by you along with guest details & guarantee to book.
Identity Proof : It is Mandatory for all guests to provide Photo ID + VISA at the time of booking confirmation.
Terms & conditions : For terms & conditions click: www.lehladakhindia.com/terms-and-conditions/
Jurisdiction Clause : All the disputes arising out of this agreement or any other subsequent agreement would be subject to Delhi Courts only.
We hope we have covered almost all the points and if you would have any question and clarification, kindly do let us know to assist you.